5 Nov 2010

What is the purpose of advertising
The purpose of advertising to get consumers to demand more goods and services.

Name 3 recent advertising campaign that have gabbed your attention. What in particular interested you?
The Xbox Kinect advert campaign grabbed my attention but the creativity of a sensory which makes you the controller

I like the Apple adverts-they look so slick and clean-they really showcase the products and attract me to them.

I like the advert Of the Iphone 3gs because it looks like a great phone and with apple you can download millions of apps which make the phone glamorous and exciting.

Did you purchase the product? If not, have you even bought a product because you have seen the advert?

Kinect is coming out on 10 November

I have bought the Iphone 3gs after I saw this advert.

No comments:

Post a Comment